Event Manager & Partner
Scope: Created concept and blueprint for the development of youth reading program, gulf coast restoration services and corporate networking event for Super Bowl XLVII host city community initiative.
Secured partnership agreements with the New Orleans Public Library Systems, Recovery School District, Malcolm Jenkins of the New Orleans Saints, the Loews Hotel New Orleans, and partnered with Oxfam America
· Secured corporate sponsorship from Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers
· Executed community partnership event with Miss Louisiana USA & Oxfam America
· Recruited more than 2000 youth participants
· Vendor negotiation and management
· Successful execution of event on $15,000 event budget