WISE DC SPEED MENTORING ROUNDTABLE
A WISE National Signature Event
A Seat at the Table Awaits You...
Speed Mentoring Roundtables, a WISE Within national signature event, returns January 20, 2016 as we recognize and celebrate National Mentoring Month. This interactive event brings you up close and personal with industry veterans and peers to discuss your career questions.
WHERE: The Gensler Office, 2020 K Street NW, Washington, D.C. (The Gensler entrance is located on the street level of K St (separate from the main 2020 K entry). It is a white portal surrounded by a glass storefront.)
COST: Members, Free; Non-Members, $25. Student Pricing also available upon request.
- Gina Scott - Vice President, Group Licensing (NFLPA)
- Alisha Greenberg - Sports Philanthropy Adviser (Rounding Third)
- Chloe Stewart - Creative Activation Manager (The Coca-Cola Company)
- Kelly Wolf - Senior Director (Octagon)
- LaRhonda Burley - Director, Partnership Marketing (Washington Redskins)
6:15pm - 6:45pm - Registration
6:45pm - 7:45pm - Speed Networking
8:00pm - 8:30pm - Reception